After the Pixie Hat, I realized that I should make a pair of baby bootees to match. Unfortunately, I had gotten out of the groove and hadn't made any since the 2004-5 baby frenzy amongst my friends.
The construction baffled me a bit and after some blind knitting, here is the result:
Anyway, for such a tiny piece of knitting, it has a HUGE amount of finish work. 8 ends of yarn to weave in, and an I-cord tie.
I think it took me 3 hours to do this, not including the hour I spent fiddling with the Embellish-Knit (which rocks). I was intrigued after reading the post from Knit Flix so I decided to get my own. Of course, it sat in the drawer for nearly a year but now I am victorious.
After 3 botched attempts, I got a lovely thin i-cord. Now I just have to motivate to finish the 2nd bootee!!!